Tuesday, December 1, 2020 · 12:30pm - 3:00pm
We invite you to join us online for our 2020 Annual Meeting. Our virtual, interactive global gathering of members, friends, colleagues, and policymakers this year will examine the challenges and approaches for steering arms control and disarmament efforts back on course in the coming decade.
No matter who occupies the White House in 2021, the next U.S. administration and other world leaders will need to move quickly to make decisions on a range of key issues. These decisions and outcomes—and the efforts we make to influence them—will shape the international security landscape for years to come.
Our 2020 Annual Meeting will bring together keynote speakers and expert panelists in virtual plenary sessions and simultaneous, interactive breakout sessions on topics including:
- The Top Nuclear Weapons Challenges for the Next Administration
- The Future of New START and the U.S.-Russian Nuclear Arms Control Regime
- Reviving and Building on the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Strengthening the NPT
- How Can We Diversify and Strengthen the Nuclear Disarmament Movement
- How Can We Bring Down the Skyrocketing Costs of Nuclear Weapons
- Options for Engaging Other Nuclear-Armed States in the Disarmament Enterprise
- The TPNW and the View from the Nonnuclear Weapon State Majority
Registration is free of charge (opening soon), but we invite you to become an event sponsor or join the Arms Control Association as a member to support efforts on these critical issues.
We look forward to seeing you virtually!