Since 1971, the Arms Control Association—a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization—has provided news and analysis to policymakers, media, and the public on issues related to nuclear, chemical, biological, and conventional weapons. And now this content is available on your mobile devices, including the journal, Arms Control Today—the authoritative source on nonproliferation and global security issues.
Sign up for a basic membership today and be ready to download the Arms Control App when we launch this spring. You’ll join the thousands of readers and supporters who rely on up-to-date information and analysis on all things arms control. You’ll also have immediate access to the web-version of Arms Control Today.
"ACA’s journal, Arms Control Today, remains the best in the market. Well focused. Solidly researched. Prudent."
– Hans Blix,
former IAEA Director-General
"[Arms Control Today] has become indispensable! I think it is the combination of the critical period we are in and the quality of the product. I found myself reading the May issue from cover to cover."
– Frank von Hippel,
former Assistant Director for National Security in the
White House Office of Science and Technology
• Receive push notifications on the latest news and analysis by top experts.
• Look up quick facts on the arms control issues making headlines.
• Email or share influential articles and analysis with your friends or colleagues.
• Read and interact with Arms Control Today content like never before.
• Access past issues of Arms Control Today in one easy-to-find place.
**If you're a current subscriber or member, access to the Arms Control Today portion of the app is provided to you at no additional cost for as long as you maintain your membership. Click here to learn more about our membership tiers.