Arms Control Today (ACT) has a highly targeted paid circulation of 1,300, with a total of 2,000 readers, including U.S. and foreign government officials and diplomats, scientists, university educators, students, consultants, contractors, active and retired military personnel, news media, and concerned citizens.
And thanks to generous grants from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and the Ploughshares Fund, the Arms Control Association provides complimentary copies of ACT to all 535 members of Congress, plus a handful of key committees and all missions of the United Nations!
For more information or to submit an advertisement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (202) 463-8270 ext. 109.
Arms Control Today participates in advertising exchange agreements with similar publications/organizations.
Contact ACT for more information.
Back Cover, $600
Full Inside Back and Front Cover, $500
Multiple issue advertisers qualify for substantial discounts. Please call to inquire about month to month availability.
BLACK AND WHITE and/or Monthly Spot Color INTERIOR*
Full Page, $400
Full Page After Feature Well, $450
2/3 page (2 column vertical), $300
1/2 Page (horizontal), $250
1/3 Page (1 column vertical), $200
1/4 Page, $175
Online Job Posting (30 days), $75 nonprofit, $100 all others
Flat rate Online plus Print ad, PLEASE CALL.***
To ensure maximum exposure to your listing, online and print employment ads are highlighted in each month's "Arms Control Today is Online" e-mail, which is sent to ACA's entire e-mailing list!
* Full color = CMYK, Black and white = Grayscale (Individual issue’s spot color and/or duotone available upon request)
** Full color interior pages subject to availability, PLEASE CALL.
*** Special discounted rates are available to those advertising employment opportunities in both the print edition of Arms Control Today as well as the employment page of the Arms Control Association website. Print + Web packages include flat rate rather than monthly listing fees.
|Publication Trim Size||Width
|Back Cover||8 1/2"||9 1/2"|
|Full Page Full Bleed (Interior cover ads and interior black and white/spot color ads)
(Includes necessary 1/4 " crop space on edges based on 8.5" x 11" page size)
|Full Page Typical||7.5"||10"|
|1/2 Page (Horizontal)||7"||4.75"|
|2/3 Page (2 column Vertical)||4.5"||9.75"|
|1/3 Page (1 column Vertical)||2.25"||9.75"|
- Advertisements submitted to Arms Control Today should be camera-ready or high resolution (300 dpi) PDF or TIFF format. Graphical elements such as corporate logos, clip art and photography should be rendered and submitted in a print-ready format (300 dpi, PDF or TIFF) to ensure acceptable reproduction quality. Graphical elements that are formatted for web use (generally 72 dpi GIFF or JPEG files) will reproduce poorly (appear pixelated or fuzzy) in print. Please contact the assistant editor if you have any questions about how to properly format your graphics for print.
- Arms Control Today also accepts Adobe InDesign files. Link and font files must be included.
- To best meet your expectations, interior and back cover ads should be converted to CMYK colors prior to sending to Arms Control Today.
- Most PDF and TIFF files can be sent to Arms Control Today via E-mail attachment depending upon file size. Acceptable media: CD-R and DVD-R.
- Arms Control Today is available to design ads. Clients should provide thumbnails of the suggested layout, exact text, and all artwork and/or photography.
- Please be advised that all advertisements are subject to the approval of the editor and publisher.
- The publisher is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. The advertiser and its agency indemnify the publisher from any suits or claims based on the contents of its advertising.
- Advertising materials are returned with invoice upon request.
- Payment (via check, money order, or credit card) for invoices is due within 30 days of receipt.
- Discounted rates are available for first time and multiple month advertisers as well as nonprofit organizations.
- Promotional and remnant space discounts are also available. Please call or E-mail to inquire about availability.
ACA In The NewsAs Iran talks resume, it’s time to play ‘Let’s Make a Deal’
September 18, 2014
Op-ed: Close the door on nuclear dangers
September 14, 2014
Syria May Have Hidden Chemical Arms, U.S. Says
The New York Times
September 4, 2014
Reports propose compromise for Iran nuclear deal
August 27, 2014
A Farewell to Arms
MIT Technology Revie
August 19, 2014
Updated: Firing of Los Alamos political scientist spurs criticism
August 15, 2014